I’m continuing to take advantage of a few weeks away from work by… working. Today I cleaned out the garage and washed the dog – stinky bastard. What I didn’t do is spend much time watching the market. However, money did move around as follows:
- Stopped out (trailing) of INMD for small profit
- Added more TTD
- I didn’t sell CROX, but am super unhappy with the announced purchase of Hey Dude. CROX closed down over 10% today.. ugh. Luckily, this is a small, starter position. We’ll see what happens next.
- Added new starter positions in FB
- Added more FCX
- Sold ORLY for profit.. still a fan of the sector.
- Collected VHT dividend (DRIP)
Market is still melting up but volume drying a little headed into the holiday.
Trade ’em well.